Contact Us

Frequently Asked Questions about the Centre and our services.

If your question isn't answered here call or email us. 

Kids playing football website size

Q: Do you have to book or can you just drop in?

A: Most activities are drop in but for some of the short courses you will need to book. Check online or ring the office.


Q: Is there parking at the Centre?

A: There is street parking although there are some restrictions on weekdays between 10am – 12pm. The Centre has parking vouchers which can be bought if you are coming to an activity in the morning. 


Q: I’m looking for the Citizens Advice Bureau, is it part of the Centre?

A: The Barnes CAB has its office attached to CCC. Come down the path, passed the front entrance to the Centre and you’ll find the CAB office on the left. However the Centre is also available to help, support and guide you with any issue or concern you might have so please seek out a Centre member of staff. 


Q: Is the Centre wheelchair accessible?

A: The Community Centre has full disabled access and is fully DDA compliant. 


Q: How do I get to the Centre by public transport?

A: The Centre is situated on Stillingfleet Road, which is a short walk from the 33, 72, 283 and 209 bus-stops on Washington Road. It is also just a short walk from the 419 bus hail and ride stops on Kilmington Road and Verdun Road.